Pages

Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Detto Surprise!

I was shocked this week when I checked the mail....


there was a HUGE box and guess what was in it???


THIS BEAUTIFUL BABY...
I LOVE IT!!
It is even Blue - My favorite color!!

So, I decided to make some Cinnamon Rolls to try it out!

It whipped up the dough like it was NOTHING!

Yummy!


Sissy decided to pull out the camera....


Before...

After!

These things turned out "slap your Momma" good! Wowzers! I made some yummy brown sugar icing and that is all she wrote!!

I also made some HEAVENLY Garlic Herb Baguettes, but they didn't last long enough for any pictures!
I will take pictures next time I make them!  

Thank You Detto for my new mixer!! I LOVE IT!
The next day some mixer attatchments came in the mail!! I can't wait to try those out too!!


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I feel your excitment. I got one about 16 years ago. I love mine.
The first thing I made was 2 Lemon merinque
pies. Mine stays out on my counter.
I love making bread with it. Enjoy.