Pages

Background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Military Wife's Prayer

Another Military Wife sent this to me today! I LOVE IT!!
I can't wait for this deployment to be OVER!!


Dear Lord,

Give me the greatness of heart to see
... The difference between duty and his love for me.
Give me understanding that I may know,
When duty calls him he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,
To fill the time when he's away.
When he's in a foreign land,
Keep him safe in your loving hand.
When duty is in the field,
Please protect him and be his shield.
When deployment is so long,
Please stay with me and keep me strong.

Amen.


I miss you and I love you Detto! Hurry Home to Us!


2 comments:

Chris said...

Hang in there. It is hard :) I was an AF wife for 20 years. May God keep your sweetie safe.

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Thanks that is my prayer! That God will keep him safe and that God will bring him back home Quickly! :)