Pages

Background

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stars Class at Church!!

Stars is over! I am so relieved! Is this bad to feel like this? We are done for the summer. I gave a one year commitment and I loved doing it! I love my girls. I had some of the cutest, funniest, smartest, and most creative girls! Can you tell I love them?
We accomplished everything that we set out to do! We finished 9 units and 4 honor steps. There are only 9 honor steps total that they need to accomplish in 3 years, so I feel I helped them get a jump on things. Tonight we had our badge ceremony and our "End of the Year Party"!! I forgot my camera :( oh well!!
It was fun. They had pizza, popcorn, cake, soda, and slushies!! Then after the kids stuffed themselves they played games! It was fun! I liked that all I had to do was show up!! Yes!! I am glad that it is over. I feel like God is calling me to do something else, so I did not commit to teach next year. But... we will see if they find a teacher for next year. If my kids need a teacher - normally I will step up and take the baton, because I want to make sure that my kids have a great class!!
I pulled some old pictures of my girls that we used for a project!! Here are only some of them! I love ya'll!! Thanks for a great year!! You Rock Chica's!!

No comments: