Pages

Background

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ringling Brother Museum ~ Part 4- Miniatures!

The miniatures were mind blowing. 


One man made and designed all of this. 
Howard C. Tibbals made a 3800 sq. Ft scale model of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus at is 1919-1938 peak. 





The details blew me away. 

I could have spent hours in there and not have seen it all. 







Look at all of the details that the artist included. 



I love how he replicated the big top! 

Detto and Sissy!! 








It really brings more thought into everything that goes on in order to make the circus happen. 

I love that this one is a woman washing her hair. What a thought.... people were living without running water. 






I love that the elephants were all dressed up! 






People came from all around to see the circus! 


No comments: