Pages

Background

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nassau, Bahamas Part 3

Exploring the Bahamas was fun! 


It was neat to see all of the other ships! 
They were soooo huge! It was neat to be so close! 


I loved all of the colors and art!


These guys were a GREAT island band! 

We were in a silly mood! 

Can you tell?


Look who happened to be in the Bahamas... 

I was so excited to meet her! THE QUEEN!! 


 Detto was more respectful! LOL 
 I could not believe this Burger King sign was next to the rum cake signs! 

This town was very different from the US! 


This tree was awesome! It was so strange. 
I wonder what happened to make it grow like this. 
The traffic and vehicles were so different! 
And they drove on the wrong side of the road! 

The police uniforms were strange too! 

It was neat to see all of the things made by the locals. 


The open air market was really cool. We didn't spend too much time there. 
The people didn't let you just look, they were trying to sell to you! 

I was amazed at the "grocery" stores here. Very small, very non-grocery like! 
I enjoyed all of the boats on the waterfront. 

We decided to take a water taxi to Atlantis. 
I will post more about that soon! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: