Pages

Background

Friday, July 19, 2013

15 Years of Marriage!

For our 15th Wedding Anniversary, Detto and I took off from work and spend our day together! 
We decided to go to Silver Springs in Ocala! 


We heard that it is supposed to close down and so we wanted to go before it was taken over by the state of Florida! 


I am sooooo in love with this man! 

We saw this AMAZING "lovers tree"!! It grew in a circle! 
The rumor is that any couple who stands inside of it will have "luck in Love"!! 



The springs were beautiful! 



It's hard to tell, but this is a BEAR!! 
I couldn't believe that they had bears in captivity! 
He was HUGE!! 


I love looking at animals! 




There were wild monkeys on the jeep ride. They told us not to make eye contact or make any threatening moves...What seems threatening to a monkey??



The glass bottom boats were AWESOME!! I really enjoyed seeing all of the fish, turtles, river plants, and springs! 
I had no idea that so many movies were filmed here! 

It was a wonderful day! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: