Pages

Background

Monday, July 22, 2013

ACA Graduation 2013

This years Kindergarten Graduation was so much fun! 

It was so neat watching these kids grow up this year. 

I am so glad that I was there for their graduation! 




We had lots of fun watching them be kids! 


They played with their tassels and diplomas! 


After the Kindergarten Graduation we were blessed to attend Adventure Christian Academy's first ever High School Graduation! 
Mrs. Bickhart's 2nd Grade class blessed us with a song.


They did such a great job! 


Then.... the brass band played! 


I enjoyed watching the youth band lead worship! 

They did such a great job! 

Tommy made us all laugh with his comment about singing in a dress! LOL
I was very impressed with Ryan's poem! 


These kids did a GREAT JOB!! 




I am so glad that I was there to be apart of this wonderful time! 

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: