Pages

Background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Process Pledge Update!

It has been awhile since I have given a QUILTING UPDATE.... I am working on several Quilts right now!! I have already started working on Christmas Presents, but I'm not telling who these are for!

This one is black, white, and blue.

This is the "Spinning Stars" Quilt. I have quilted aprox. 1/4 of it!  



Dont I have the cutest model?
I-SPY Quilts! I made two of them that are baby size! I might add borders to them, I'm not sure yet!
They are still in progress!

Design Wall! This is all of the pieces of my I-Spy Quilts before I cut them down to size and added the borders!

This is a Doll Quilt that I got from a swap partner. It is all have pieced and quilted and it has beads on it!

This is a small quilt that I made for someone...
It is really cute up close! The center panel is "Briar Rabbits Friends".

And this is my POSTAGE STAMP Quilt! It is made up of 2,688 2" squares. I LOVE the black border!
No I have to find some backing fabric and quilt it. It is HUGE... 64x76
I LOVE IT!!


3 comments:

oneblessedmamma said...

I love the little doll quilt. I'd love to know how to do that! The star tis very fun. I like the postage quilt a lot too, but I don't think I'd have the patience.

Anonymous said...

Dear Homeschool mom, I Love your quilts, and you are right your little helper is adorable,I Just love her, you can tell she is a blessed child.

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Well THank you for your kind words!