Pages

Background

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Warning: Taking Nana to dinner could be dangerous

This week we decided to head back over to the "Speckled Butterbean" and this time we decided to treat Nana. We had a blast. Since it is ALL YOU CAN EAT, we decided to see just how much we could eat. We must have had over 20 plates taken away from our table. We laughed, Stephen Cried (not really), we talked, and we ATE!





At some point, I'm not sure how it happened, Nana decided it would be funny to start slapping Stephen. I grabbed the camera and did a play by play. Here is the proof...

 Look at the faces she is making... it was crackin' me up!

Thankfully, Nana decided to play nice and Stephen and Nana made up....




They are so cute!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" moments... an adult "smacking" a child multiple times just doesn't seem funny to me.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I don't normally comment much, but....I think anonymous is wrong. It's sorta evident from the grin on you sons' face that he and Nana were messing around. Just looks like a bit of family rough housing, all in good fun from here!

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

I'm sorry if you were offened. You would have to know Nana. She is known for kissing and slobbering all over you, she has NEVER spanked her grandkids. I would not want anyone to think she would EVER hit the kids. This was simply them playing around. Stephen was Laughing so hard. I am "THE MOTHER BEAR". I would NOT sit by and watch someone smacking my son in the face.
Have a Blessed day,
Lisa

Lisa said...

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!