Pages

Background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Process Pledge / Quilting Update!

Lisa and I have started a Quilt-A-Long!! We cut our fabric for 14 blocks and then we picked the last two on our own! This Friendship Circle is one that I paper pieced! I did a variation of the original! I picked this one for my other block. Here it is cut and waiting for me to sew the pieces together....

Here are two blocks that I got in the mail this week. These are apart of the Boomerang Swap.

And... This is my QAL that I am marking so that I can finish quilting it!

Also... These are two blocks that I made for a swap partner. I got so hooked on the log cabin blocks that I made earlier this week I made this one with Posie Fabrics.
 Her theme is Posies. So... I also made this one...
I used these Star Struck Blocks as Leaders and Enders!
If I am able to keep this up I will have this Star Struck Quilt finished soon! Here is the original that I got my inspiration from. This is a great way to use up scraps!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

WHAT AN AWESOME paper pieced block!!!!!!!!