Pages

Background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Quilt Shop of Deland ~ Shop Hop Part Three!

Lisa and I have both decided a NEW FAVORITE STORE.... The Quilt Shop of Deland!!

The people there are sooo wonderful...We really enjoyed spending time with the Store Owner Judy! She decided to teach us how to make Fabric Flowers and Yo-Yo's!! I cant get over how generous she is!!
This is us in our “Class”!!
Lisa finished her flower and then……. Oops It fell apart! We were all CRACKIN’ Up!!

I loved all of the Great Quilts in this shop!! There was so much too look at and lots of inspiration!

Each shop that we went to gave us a Pattern!! They were great... Here are the three patterns from the other shops!!
and then we went the the Quilt Shop of Deland.... This is what they gave us...
TWO Pattern, ruler, coffee cup, etc...
Both Lisa and I won the last Hourly Door Prize ~
We won a whole book of patterns designed by Judy Hansen (the shop owner)!!
She even signed them for us!

This is the quilt the book shows you how to make!!

Each shop was also giving away a basket valued over $100... Guess WHAT????
MY NAME WAS CALLED!! YIPPY!!

I agreed to split it with Lisa!!
I cant wait to divide everthing up!! I was so thrilled that we got to go.
I really liked Judy's teaching so I am looking forward to signing up for some classes at her shop and maybe even a retreat!! There is one coming up in September!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm....didn't we agree to delete one of thoser pictures of Judy??

I can't wait either!!!

Lisa said...

THAT flower breaking part was NOT funny!!