Pages

Background

Monday, January 18, 2010

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~

FOR TODAY

Monday January 18th, 2010...

Outside my window... It's already night!!

I am thinking... I cant wait to see Detto on Friday!!

I am thankful for... My sewing room. I love that I have my very own space to craft in and mess up if needed!

From the learning rooms... No School Today!

From the kitchen... We had Black Beans and Rice for dinner!! YUMMY!!

I am wearing... A white short sleeve, Jeans, and my white fluffy slippers!!

I am creating... A snowman block for the "Quilting Mom's" Block Swap

I am going... Shopping tomorrow!! I cant wait!!

I am reading... Extravagant Grace by Women of Faith!!

I am hoping... That I get everything done this week!!

I am hearing... Sisterchicks Say Ooo La La!!

Around the house... Stephen and Alyssa are in their jammies watching a movie together. They are sitting right next to each other, but "technically" not touching.

One of my favorite things... FABRIC! I love working with soft "pettable" fabric!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Getting my nails & toes done, getting my eyebrows waxed, shopping, Rudy's school thing, Homeschooling, Church, Packing for my trip and then.... GOING TO SEE MY HONEY!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is one of my snowman blocks that I'm working on! He's not done yet, Lisa said he needs a face, but I'm not sure if I want to give him one!?!?!?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

lol...whether or not you WANT to....you NEED to...he looks incomplete!
I love you!! Give him a face and you'll be done with one!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO

Patty said...

Hello, Lisa. I dropped in to read your daybook. I love all the quilt blocks on your site. I am new to quilting and hope to get a project going before to long.

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Yes! He needs a face..a carrot nose, and coal eyes, and a smile! :) Needs some personality!
Like the squares. You're getting really good at this stuff.
Linda