Pages

Background

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ok... Cooking Really isn't as bad as I thought!!

Today Stephen went to hang out with his friend after church and so....
Alyssa and I spent the day cooking and baking!! We made.....................are you ready for this?? Well, actually I cant tell you yet. I have to give some background info first. I, Lisa Marie Mongiovi, do not Enjoy cooking. I do cook, I can cook, but I dont really enjoy it!! Today, Alyssa has helped change that for me! Her enthusiasm for cooking is addictive! She LOVES cooking!! So we made.......................... here it comes............................... almost there....................................................... drum roll................................ SCONES!! We made Scones.... from scratch... Me! I did! I did it!! Wow!! And they 1. werent burnt, 2. Tasted VERY Yummy!! Wow!! I am so impressed with myself!!
Now that I got that out of my system, now I can go back to sewing!! Phew!!

This is an oops!!

With my Homemade Strawberry Jam!! Yummy!!
Sissy Loved it!! She did good!!

Look I didn't burn the bottoms either!! Yeah!

 I love Butter!! REAL BUTTER!!

This was some REALLY good! I had so much fun Chillin' with my baby girl!!

No comments: