Pages

Background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MY LITTLE MUSICIANS!!


Today I was in my room putting away clothes and I heard music. Now that is not abnormal in my home, however it was a different sound. Stephen was playing Alyssa's guitar and I could hear the faint sound of Alyssa singing....  None of this is strange, but normally I hear Stephen in his room playing a song and Alyssa in her room playing or singing a totally different song! TODAY they sounded like they were both playing and singing the same song!! THEY WERE!! They were sitting on one of the upstairs couches and Stephen was playing Alyssa's guitar and Alyssa was singing along!! It was so cute!!


I took some video too, but I am having a hard time uploading it on this site!! So go and check it out here and here!!

Yesterday, I was blessed to be able to stop by a quilt shop in Apopka!! Here is some of the fabric I bought!!


Yesterday was a crazy day for me!! I hurt my back trying to take apart our 9 ft. christmas tree and this is how far I got....
Isnt that just great!?! Well today is another day! My back feels alot better today! I did some stretches this morning and I know it helped!! Also, I started a new Devotion today! It is by Max Lucado!! It is a devotion on the book of Ruth! Day one was on Loyalty! It made me think about how blessed I am! I have a husband who is so loyal to me. I am blessed to have been married for 11 yrs and 7months (yes I still count the months) and he has always been faithful to me and I have been faithful to him and we have never been separated! I am so thankful for my husbands Loyalty!! I am also thankful for my friend Lisa's loyalty!

No comments: