Pages

Background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Villages Quilt Show ~ Part 2!






I love all of the details on this little wall hanging! 

This block is also on my "Quilt Bucket List"! It is a New York Beauty! 
All paper pieced and very intricate! 
Stunning!





 Look at this AMAZING embroidery!
Isn't it beautiful? I cannot believe all that can be done with a sewing machine!



This is one that I have always wanted to do. It is a McKenna Ryan Applique Quilt! 


Once again Blue and White Quilts draw me in! 






I LOVE SCRAP QUILTS! 

I had to show this Sign! 
Lisa and I brought our own cotton gloves to feel the stitching on the quilts and we were stopped and told that ONLY "Guild Member's" are permitted to touch the quilts! It was interesting that the signs did not tell any of that info! 
It made Lisa and I laugh! 
I will show more of the quilt show soon! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 



No comments: