Pages

Background

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Villages Quilt Show ~ Part 4

To say that Quilt Shows are addictive is to say that fish need water! 
I love going to these shows. 
They are so inspiring and encouraging! 

This Elephant quilt was such a work of art. I can not believe that it is 3-D! 
The ears moved! AMAZING! 

I love the Scrapy-ness and rich colors on this quilt! 

I love how each block was a blower, but...
 the thing that pulled the quilt together was that the settings and sashing were similar and. Other than that it is TOTALLY SCRAPPY!
Me and ABBY in front of the Villages Quilt! 

This QUILT WON THE BEST OF SHOW:
AMAZING! 





I love how this looks like stained glass!


So sweet!

One day I will make a Hawaiian applique quilt! 


Abby liked finding things in the quilts! 
She kept asking to touch them! LOL

Look at the CATS!Too Cute! 

This one was really neat!Such great colors and use of scraps and color value! 


I love how the bugs look like flowers!



So much fun!I love that I can share my passion for quilts with my BFF! 

Kitties! 


We let Abby touch this! 
 It was a divider between the quilts! She was THRILLED that she finally got to touch one!

Such a neat idea! Making fans out of stack-n-wack! 

Amy and Abby! I love these girls! 

Abby getting to touch another divider! Look at the joy! LOL






Snail trail with Dorothy! 

I LOVE THIS FLOWER QUILT! 




A true Window Quilt! 





Abby found a friend to talk to! They were both so cute! The little girl in the stroller didn't want to talk to Abby, but every time Abby left she cried or pouted! LOL
The final post on the Villages Quilt Show will be right around the corner!! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 


No comments: