Pages

Background

Friday, July 27, 2012

What's Up??

I'm not sure what you've been up to, but I have been busy, busy, busy! 

I have been working on projects that have been patiently waiting. 
I decided to go ahead and make Stephen his drawstring backpack out of the fabric that he chose in Mexico!
I think it turned out pretty good! 
He sure likes it and that is all that matters!

Then I was inspired to change out his camo curtains. 
Stephen has changed and he isn't into camo as much as he used to be.BEFORE

AFTER!
I bought this fabric at a thrift store for less $1.50!! 
He loves the new look, so I'm happy!

I had to show you where I'm at on my nine patch challenge.
I have been making lots of nine patches and whittling down my stash! 
I added some Snowball blocks to mix it up. 
What do you think?

I have lots of quilts in my "Quilted Hugs" project that are finished and ready to be mailed to the Orphans in Mexico.So, I started boxing them up! I was shocked at how many I completed! 


I hope that you are enjoying your summer! 
Now is a GREAT time to finish up the WIP's or even start a new project! 

Hugs, 
Lisa 


No comments: