Pages

Background

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Summer Time



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is high in the sky and there are only a few wispy clouds. It is VERY  BLUE!! 

I am thinking... I really don't want Detto to go away again. I like having him home!

I am thankful... For the "umph" that my husband has. If WHEN he sees something that has not been done, he is the first to jump in and take care of it. Sometimes it can drive me CRAZY, but when I stop and think about it, I am thankful!

In the kitchen... I have chicken thawing for dinner tonight.... Salsa Chicken! 

I am wearing... Shorts and Tee Shirt (I am drenched in SWEAT) because I was in the yard.

I am creating... a Nine Patch QAL, a New scrap quilt called "Kiss in the Corner", & a Tank Top!! 

I am going... to Church tonight! 

I am wondering... Why do I tend to get lots done one day and then NOTHING accomplished the next day?

I am reading... "A Time to Love" & "The Longing"

I am hoping... That July goes by quickly. I don't want Detto to Leave. :(

I am looking forward to... this Sty in my eye going away. It hurts! 

I am learning... to let Stephen have his own style. Sometimes I just scratch my head. I don't always "get" it!

Around the house... Detto is playing piano and Sissy is singing. Stephen is having band practice in the garage with 4 other boys! LOTS of MUSIC going on right now!



I am pondering... What should I work on first...

A favorite quote for today...


One of my favorite things... CHOCOLATE!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Church, Celebrate my SIL's B-day, Drop Detto off at the airport, Volunteer at Disney 3 days, and then REST!!

A peek into my day...









No comments: