Pages

Background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Making Gingerbread Houses!!

This year instead of making one gingerbread house, I decided to let the kids make a whole Gingerbread Village!

Sissy & Stephen started working on them.
Stephen only lasted a few minutes. Then he decided to just watch the Christmas movie that they had playing.

Sissy and Amara worked on it together!

They each got to build several of their own houses!

I caught Amara sampling the icing!


The evidence....

I think their construction is solid.



They were so pleased with the results and so am I!
I love watching these girls create!

Look...


They turned out really GOOD!!

These girls are sooo cute!
I can't wait to see what they create today when they make the ornaments!
Christmas time is so much fun, expecially when you are surrounded by family!

No comments: