Pages

Background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mount Dora Christmas Parade


Me and Corey got to hang out at the Parade together!

Mount Dora is a very small town with a small town atmosphere.

We even have the "County" vehicles in our parade!

and the county horses!

and the county commissioner!

These are the PAWS reading dogs that come to our library! They are definately stars in our little town!

A dance team!


Look its our Local Cub Scouts! Commander Lisa and Lil' Kyle are both so cute in the parade!


Lots of churches are in the parade!


Our Library!

This is the Dixie Tricycle Club!


And this is my favorite float! I think it looks soooo good!

here come's the Mount Dora High School & Middle School Marching Band

They are so good. I tried to upload the video, but it was too big.
You can check them out HERE!
... dont forget about the 4-H club!

and grannies on scooters!

They did throw candy! Yippy for me!

And the pooper-scooper!

I dont know how we got Chic-Fil-A to come out!

and Walgreens!
I had to leave to go pick up the kids so I didn't get to see Santa.
Oh Well Maybe next year!

No comments: