Pages

Background

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Me & Abby

I was told that I dont post enough pictures of me! So here ya go...

These are a few of my favorite things... Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Chai Tea & a Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin!! Yummy!

Because our house has been in such a state of chaos, we haven't been able to put up the Christmas Tree yet. This has been bother Alyssa, so...
I bought her a small potted Christmas tree.
This way we could decorate something to hold us over until the living room floors were done!

Even though she doesn't look happy in this photo, she really was THRILLED!!
Here is a picture of the Finished Tree...

Abby is one of my favorite people in the whole world! She is just so darn cute!!
I am bessed to be able to watch her every once in awhile!
I had to share some of my latest pictures of her!
Look what I caught her doing...
Abby LOVES raisins. She went in the pantry, got them down, and went to town. All in less than 2 mins! Kids are FAST!!!

I love this picture of Abby and Sissy on the swing on the backporch! She loves this swing.
Whenever she comes over she tries to open the door and says "Weesa, Abby Wing" translation "Aunt Lisa, Abby wants to swing!" I love her little voice and the way she say's Weesa! She is sooo cute!
She loves to play on the backporch. She tries to look in the glass doors and see who's in each of the rooms! It will keep her busy for quite awhile! On and off the swing, running back and forth on the porch, smelling all of the flowers, and of course yelling at any birds in the backyard!

Another of Abby's favorite things to do at Weesa's house is play the piano!! Now isn't that a GREAT smile?
I just love my little Abby!

No comments: