Pages

Background

Monday, December 17, 2012

Downtown Disney with the Family!!

To Celebrate Detto's Pinning we took the kids to Downtown Disney!!

We decided to eat at Wolfgang Pucks!

I love all of the great things to see here!


These guys are so crazy! 

We got to check out the CANDY STORE!! 

I could not believe all the cool things they could do with CANDY!






Silly Kids! 


These were mostly M&M's. I thought it was cool that the dispenser was made to look like a pipe organ!

Dinner was AWESOME!! 

After we ate we walked around...

The Lego Store was too cool!

I cannot believe that they make all of this out of tiny plastic blocks! 


This window display made me wish Sissy was 4 years old again. 

I loved how the princess dresses are made up of dolls!

How creative! 
It was a GREAT night! 
We are soooo blessed! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: