Pages

Background

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~

FOR TODAY


December 15th, 2009...

Outside my window... The sun is shining and my palm trees are blowing in the gentle breeze!!

I am thinking... Only 2 more days and a wake up until my hubby is in my arms again!!

I am thankful for... My Family! My kids are awesome and my hubby has been being really understanding lately!! Isnt that nice?

From the learning rooms... Stephen is working on fractions -ugh!! Alyssa is loving math right now! Thank you Lord!

From the kitchen... Uh.....

I am wearing... Jeans and a cute purple shirt!! Barefoot (the only way to live in Florida)!

I am creating... Some Christmas presents (shhhh its a secret!)

I am going... to Winnie Palmer to see my new neice and visit with my sister!!

I am reading... The Excelent Wife. I finished my other book last night... I need to find another novel!

I am hoping... That Abby gets to go home from the hospital this week!

I am hearing... Alicia Keys sing "No ONE" (This song has helped me through my time away from Detto!! I miss him so much!)

Around the house... Christmas Decorations are up!!

One of my favorite things... Hot Tea!! I have been drinking hot tea everyday!!

No comments: