Pages

Background

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009


We had a GREAT Christmas!! The kids were so cute!! They woke up at 3:30am and I sent them back to bed!! I said that we needed to wait until at least 6am!! They were so good... They went back to bed!! I was shocked!! Here are a few pics of our Christmas!!








We went to Disney on Dec 23rd!! Detto got in free with his military ID and my aunt let me and the kids in!! Yippy!! It was a blast!!





Also, we went on the Polar Express w/ my Mom & Dad, My brother and his wife, and my 3 nieces!! It was really cool!! We all had a really good time! We all wore our p.j.'s like they did in the movie! They read the book, sang, danced, and gave us cookies and hot cocoa!!






1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Great post. Sounds like you had a delightful holiday. I really loved hearing about all the fun!

Hope you have a very happy & healthy New Year!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com