Pages

Background

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Simple Womans Daybook!

FOR TODAY


December 29th, 2009

Outside my window... Bright Clear day... No Clouds

I am thinking... Only a few more days with my hubby!! :(

I am thankful for... The time I have had with Detto and the Kids!! And a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!

From the learning rooms... Thank you Lord we are on Christmas Break!!

From the kitchen... We had leftovers for lunch!! YUMMY!!

I am wearing... Jeans and my "ARMY WIFE" t-shirt (Detto bought it for me... It has pink flowers on it!!)

I am creating... A Purse for an Army wife - keep the orders coming!!

I am going... To dinner with Detto tonight!! A REAL DATE!! Hoot Hoot

I am reading... My Excellent Wife book!! only on Ch 12!! But I did the workbook today!! Go me!!

I am hoping... For a Perfect Evening!!

I am hearing... Alyssa dancing in her room, Detto working on stuff?, Stephen playing drums in the garage!!

Around the house... Chloe is sleeping!! Yippy!!

One of my favorite things... HOT TEA!! I had the best cup of tea this morning. Its a Chai  Chocolate Caramel by Celestial Seasonings!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Spend every waking minute with Detto and sleep in his arms every night!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is me and my family standing in line for the KUMBA at Busch Gardens!! We rode this ride twice in a row!! It was so much fun!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE reading these! The tea sounds gross!!! lol. Chloe...so cute .. and getting SO big! LOVE YOU GUYS!