Pages

Background

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My NEWEST PURSE!!


Here is the Purse I finished last night! It turned out Ok!! The pattern was awful and I had to make lots of changes. I think this one ended up looking alot like the last purse I made! Oh well, I love the fabric! This is Moda fabric that Lisa and I ordered while she was here. We bought a jelly roll, which is a roll of aprox. 30 2-inch strips of fabric! We cut the strips in half and each kept half!! She was going to make this same bag, but I wouldn't recommend it! It was too much of a hassle!!

Front
Back
Inside Pockets
I have spent over an hour looking for a usable purse pattern to make my ACU purses out of!! I'm sure I will come up with something. I love the weather today! It's so beautiful out!! I have the door open in my sewing room and the breeze is wonderful! God is so good!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love it! The fabric is beautiful.