Pages

Background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Joann Fabric gives homeschool discount

I just found out from my friend Angel (she truly is an Angel) that Joann Fabrics give's homeschoolers a discount of 15% off your purchase. I am so excited! I just signed up here! All you have to do is enter your info, give your FPEA membership #, and they will send you your savings card. If you are not a memeber of FPEA or a Parent Educating at Home you can go here and they will give you a special code to enter for Joann's and you STILL QUALIFY FOR THE DISCOUNT!! ISN'T THAT GREAT? I am so thrilled about this. I buy most of my "school craft supplies" and of course my quilting stuff at Joann Fabrics!! I cant wait to see what they send me!!
It was easy to sign up. It took me maybe 3-4 minutes!! How great is that!! Good Luck & Enjoy your discount!!

http://www.joann.com
Post a Comment