Pages

Background

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aprons, Aprons & More Aprons

Ok, Ok... I hear you. Lisa, why can't you just do a little of something? Why do you dig in and do tons?.... I CAN'T HELP IT! I did one, then two, then a few more!! I love sewing and creating. Every time I have an idea it takes over my brain, and then....
Well you know. You see my blog. I can't make just one quilt - I MUST MAKE 100 QUILTS!! hahaha
OK, with all of that out of the way! Look what I did today....

SEE- aren't they cute??

I made this one for the more "contemporary" apron wearer!!

And this one for the more "Frilly" apron wearer!!
This is me and Alyssa both modeling!!

Alyssa wanted to help model. She decided to take some pictures and to model some!!
Look, I appliqued a tulip pocket and two leaves on this one. I have never done any applique' before. This is my first attempt and it was SOOOOO much easier than I thought it would be!! I will be doing ALOT more

I love that the tulip is also a small pocket!! I will use it to put my rings in!! Maybe?

2 comments:

BeckyJoie said...

Oooh. I like! It brings back memories of cooking in my mom's and Grammy's kitchens!
Thanks for sharing.

Wendi said...

Hello there! I just wanted to say hello!! I have 4 kids that I homeschool and love to quilt!! It seems the older my kids get the less time I have to sew but I am planning on getting back with it. And you blog encouraged me too.:)
Thanks:)