Pages

Background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Finishing My Quilts 2!!

I can't believe how much I am getting done! Wow! I have finished so many projects...
LOOK!!
I finished quilting and binding this baby quilt for someone special!!

This is an apron that I made today!
I was so inspired by another blog that had some cute vintage aprons, so I made one myself out of some fabric that I couldn't use for quilting!


Isn't my model cute?
This is the back. You can tie it in the front or back!!


I finished my 6th Quilt-A-Long Block!! Aren't they pretty!?!


I can't wait for the next Block of the month blocks!! This is what I have so far...


AND THIS IS THE ROUND ROBIN BLOCK THAT I JUST FINISHED!! i LOVE it!!
Somehow Lisa and I got put in the same group. There were 8 groups with 4 people in each group and we got each other again! I think it is so funny when this happens!! Lisa made the center block and I added the border. I will now send this block to the next lady who will add another border and then she will send it to one more lady who will add the last border... and then it goes home to Lisa in Nevada!!


This is my completed "Crazy Block Quilt". I finished quilting & binding it and washed it so it looks all crinkley!! This is also a "BABY" Quilt for someone SPecIAl!!
I am having lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Have to read it occasionally to see what you're up to. Can't believe how many quilts you have done. Question...do you wash the fabric before you cut it into pieces or do you wait until it's all done to wash the finished product? Not that I have any intention of quilting!! Takes way too much time and concentration to entice me...but I love quilts and hold those who make them in awe. I have a niece who has quilted for years and has done some gorgeous work.
Linda <3

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

I really am glad that you are enjoying the blog! I dont prewash my fabric, because I like the way it looks after the whole project is finished and washed. Also, I HATE cutting all of the little strings off of the fabric after is comes out of the dryer. It gets all balled up! Ugh!!
Enjoy the Blog!!