Pages

Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day and Family Fun!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Father's Day! I was soooo nice to actually have Detto home for a Holiday ~ expecially Father's Day!
We had a WONDERFUL day!!
Stephen and Detto built a skateboard ramp after church...






 and I spruced up and painted a headboard that I picked up at a thrift store!!

Then at night we went and walked around Downtown Mount Dora and took Detto our for Coffee and Treats!

Sissy and I split a HUGE piece of Chocolate Fudge Cake and the boys split some of our FAVORITE Blueberry Crumb Cheesecake! WE LOVE the "One Flight Up" Cafe!! Their coffee and desserts are soooo yummy!!

Overall our day was GREAT!

Saturday was also a BLAST seeing so many friends!
Brian & Erica

Cody
AKA. Little Joe

Detto and Nana

Heather Hurley

We got Detto a Carvel Ice Cream Cake ~ The only one I could find said Happy Birthday! So it was a going away birthday party! LOL

Grandma Chris, Detto, and Will (Chris's new hubby)

Joe & Chris Stephens

No comments: