Pages

Background

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Adorable Johnny

Last Week I had the PLEASURE of taking my sweet Nephew Johnny out on an "Aunt Lisa Date"! He just graduated from the 8th grade and is now making his way to the one the only.... HIGH SCHOOL!
When I think back I can remember how thrilling it was to go from middle school to High School! I was suddenly "more responsible", older, and much more COOL!! I knew it ALL!!
Well, Johnny is more humble than I was, but not by much!

We enjoyed a lovely afternoon in downtown Mount Dora! It was sooo nice! We went to the Copacabana Cuban Cafe'!

We walked all around downtown and then we ended our day with a trip to the Mount Dora Confectionaries aka Jae-Lyn's Sweet Shoppe!! Yummy to my tummy!

I'm glad that God has blessed me with such a sweet nephew like Johnny!

No comments: