Pages

Background

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Well, I've done it now...

I finally did it!
Can you believe it!
I've gone a done it now...


I went ahead and opened an ETSY shop! It's called Lisa's Quilt Garden .
I have made tons of quilty things, quilts, accessories, etc. and I have sold some here and there.
Everytime I make a new item I hear: "You know, you should sell that. People would buy them."

So, the preasure worked!!!
Now lets see if you all are right. LOL

I have only listed a few things at a time. A few of this and a few of that, but we will see how it turns out.

I have had all of this stuff sitting in my closet waiting for some lucky buyer!

Now they can all go to their new homes (in theory)!

I'm not going to hold my breath. I think that alot of people who appreciate handmade items - actually MAKE handmade items.
Let's hope I'm wrong, just in case I decided to sell some patterns as well! I have made patterns, mostly for me and Lisa, for the items that I have made.

Wish me luck and LOTS OF SALES!!

No comments: