Pages

Background

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook!!

FOR TODAY


Outside my window... There is a cardinal that is driving my cats crazy!!

I am thinking... You never know how much you wanted to do something until you cant do it anymore!

I am thankful for... The people around me who listen to me when I am upset and comfort me during my times of disapointment!

From the learning rooms... We are done with everything except the last of the 50 States and Capitals AND the kids want to finish our last 1 1/2 chapters of Science... Oceanography & Astronomy

From the kitchen... Lisa and I finished our cooking for a month (even though we didnt get 30 dishes made) also last night I made a really yummy "Amish Shoe-fly Pie". It tastes like licorice!!

I am wearing... Jeans and a brown shirt!

I am creating... A gift for someone (shhhh its a secret)

I am going... to the library later today!

I am reading... The Circle of Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverinni

I am hoping... That everything goes smooth.

I am hearing... The clock chime 8 o'clock!! I LOVE MY new clock!

Around the house... The cats are wanting attention!

One of my favorite things... My SEWING ROOM!! or as Detto Calls it... My Quilting World!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish my gift, Make more blocks for my boomerang swap, add borders to a quilt that should have already been finished, Laundry!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
At the Orlando Science Center!

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: