Pages

Background

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~The Simple Woman's Daybook~












FOR TODAY


Outside my window... The sun is shining in a blue cloudless sky!! Its warming up and I am LOVING it!

I am thinking... about my Precept Bible Study on Isaiah... It is REALLY good!
I am thankful for... Detto being home and for my perfect kids!

From the learning rooms... We finished up our study of Abraham Lincoln today and the kids are writing reports that they will give orally on Friday! Also, I am catching up on grading today! I have all of Alyssa's caught up now for Stephen's stuff!

From the kitchen... I am mostly lost in the kitchen, but tonight I will make baked chicken and sweet potatoes! Yummy!
I am wearing... stretchy pants that wont cling to my bandage and a t-shirt! My hair is in a pony tail and I have on socks!!

I am creating... Downy Quilts for Kids! Stephen just finished his quilt top and Alyssa only has to sew the blocks together and she will be done with her's too!

I am going... to the grocery store MAYBE!! I dont want to but I need to and I think Detto might "strongly suggest" I go today!

I am reading... Book #4 in the Elm Creek Quilters Series - The Runaway Quilt! Love it so far!

I am hoping... That Detto finds a job soon!

I am hearing... Stephen on the phone with Noah and Alyssa typing away on the computer (working on her Abe Lincoln paper!)

Around the house... We finished a puzzle today! I found it in a baggie and didnt know which one it was! So... we put it together! There is a piece missing :(

One of my favorite things... Ice Cream! I had a bowl of ice cream after lunch! It's the first bowl of ice cream that I have had in over a month... YUMMY!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have my Post-op Dr's appt tomorrow! And then I'm looking forward to church tomorrow night! Also, I get to watch CHLOE on FRIDAY!! YEAH!! I miss her alot today?!?!?!


Here are the pictures for thought I am sharing...

No comments: