Pages

Background

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In Results!

I am trying my best to participate in this new group Called the Friday-night-Sew-In...
With Detto being home, it makes it more challenging! I LOVE that he is here and so I end up wanting to spend time with him and I have to Make Myself go into my sewing room, well... Kind-of!!

Anyways.... Last night I finished making the last 3 borders for my Shabby Chic Quilt Back! I cant wait to have it finished. Then I sewed them together, now all I have to do is add them to the quilt back and then it can be QUILTED!! Yeah!!

I also added a border to my 2009 BOM!! Yes, I know its 2010, but I had to take it apart and fix something!! Now all I need to do is make the back for this quilt! I'm really excited about working on UFO's! I love the feeling of completing and Un-finished Object!! Hee Hee Hee!!

I am working on my postage stamp quilt and I finished about 15 more 4 patches for it last night... Yeah!!


And... I finished about 5 blocks for my Quilts for Kids quilt!

I really accomplished alot! I was surprised at how much I was able to get done! I work on my postage stamp quilt as my leaders and enders so it is always being added to! I wonder how big I will end up making it??!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love all the progress you're making on your UFO's!!