Pages

Background

Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook!!

FOR TODAY


Monday February 1st, 2010

Outside my window... It has been RAINING ALL DAY!!

I am thinking... I am not going to sleep until I get some sewing done!!

I am thankful for... My Phone! I love being able to talk to my hubby!!

From the learning rooms... We did regular school today!! Tomorrow is our 2nd Bible Class... I can't wait!!

From the kitchen... I cheated tonight! But tomorrow I will pick up my special order loaf from a new bakery I found. I will let you know how it was!! I can't remember which kind I ordered!?!?

I am wearing... Flannel P.J. Pants, a sleep shirt, and socks with grippies on the bottoms!

I am creating... Snowman and snow-ladies blocks

I am going... To my Ladies Bible Class tomorrow!!

I am reading...  I just finished "The Quilter's Apprentice" by Jennifer Chiaverini ~ I loved it!! It was book one of a whole series... I can't wait to go to the library tomorrow and pick up book two!!

I am hoping... The kids LOVE their Bible Class tomorrow!

I am hearing... My Audio Book (I ALWAYS listen to books on cd while I sew or scrapbook!)

Around the house... I have CLEANED everything. Detto is coming home in a few more days and I want this place to shine!!

One of my favorite things... Sue Bee Honey!! It is so Yummy!! I even liked it on the Scones that Sissy and I made!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: SEW, SEW, Sew, have MINOR surgery on my leg, rest, rest, sew, and then sew some more!!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
This is my Tea Cupboard!! I'm getting a little obsessed!! There are none that I haven't opened, and several are almost empty!

4 comments:

Mom et al said...

Hi, Friday following you.

Come visit me at Mom-et-al.com

-Maria

/

Poppy said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Cute Blog.

Counting Coconuts said...

Good luck on your surgery - resting, resting and sewing and sewing sounds like a blissful time to me! :) Your quilts are just beautiful!!

Following your lovely blog now thanks to Friday Follow.

~Mari-Ann
Counting Coconuts (preschool and mommy-made creations)
www.countingcoconuts.blogspot.com

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Thanks Mari-Ann! I feel ALOT BETTER!