Pages

Background

Monday, November 26, 2012

Family Update & A Quilt!

I have started and finished quite a few quilts that I have not blogged about! 
It is amazing how many quilts that I finish each year. 
This is one that I am working on from the left over pieces from Alyssa's Owl Quilt! 
That quilt top is already finished and waiting for me to decide if I am going to quilt it or have it quilted. 
We have also had a new addition to our family... Johnny has moved in with us. 
It has been a great blessing to have him here. I love my nieces and nephews and Johnny is such a good boy! 


He is so silly and fun to be around. 


Johnny has been with us for almost 3 months, time sure does fly! He has made HUGE improvements and we are so proud of him!  
Johnny is going to school at Adventure Christian with Alyssa. They both are loving school and their grades show it! All A's and 3 B's between them! 
What a blessing to have such GREAT kids! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: