Pages

Background

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quilting Update... Process Pledge!

I have been working on quite a few quilts lately! 

I made this cute pillow!It was part of a Jellyroll race! I made a matching quilt, which I will show later. 

I have been working on Sissy's quilt and I decided to make a border.
What do you think??

Here are the squares...
I have been using these as leaders and enders.

Then I decided to make a fall quilt!Now... 
What am I going to do for focus fabric? 
I was thinking black or...

Maybe this...What do you think?

I love this sashing. 
It has been coming along fairly quickly. 
These houses and snowmen were swapped a few years ago. 
I have been meaning to make them into something, but I couldn't decide what. 
Now I've decided!
I love it! 
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: