Pages

Background

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Fun... better late than never!



I know that I am late posting this, but.... oh well!!

We went to the Easter Sunrise Service at church and it was SOOO nice! I had never been to a sunrise service and this one was a real treat! It was really pretty!





After church we came home and opened our Easter baskets that we had found earlier....



then we colored eggs! They turned out so pretty. I added vinegar to the mix and it made the colors much more bold! 



Alyssa baked a cake to take to my parents house. I thought the cross idea was PERFECT!!  


Then.... Noni & Pop-Pop's for our Easter Dinner, an EGG HUNT, and a swim in the lake!!












The only thing that would have made my Easter any better would be if Detto was here with us! We sure do miss him, but we will get to see him soon!! 

No comments: