Pages

Background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's up George?

My life has been a crazy whirlwind lately. I feel like I'm running and running and running and running....
I am ready to just CHILL!! I have not had a ton of sewing going on! I have only finished one block, but... I have made two rag rugs. Well, really ONE finished rug and one almost finished rug!
I am enjoying my little Non-quilty project!
Here are some pics of what's been up...













I moved the house around... Do you like it?

4 comments:

trish said...

Very cute rag rugs!!
Sincerely, Trish

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Thanks. They are so cute and easy!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your flower wallhanging. Did you make the rug? Cute too. Like your house. Looks so neat and clean!

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Yes, I made both of the rugs. Thanks! :)