Pages

Background

Friday, April 1, 2011

Feel Good Friday & Now Saturday



"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."
 (And now Saturday because the post didnt appear on Friday!)
1. I am happy that EVERYTHING is green again and my roses are blooming!
This is my GREEN backyard!


 <><>
<>
<><>
This bush has two different color roses on it!
 
  
These are the plants that I planted yesterday!

2. I am happy that Detto called me and I have been able to text him regularly.

3. I am happy that we are all getting over this cold stuff and I am breathing MUCH better.

4. I am happy that I have made these applique' blocks and they have turned out really cute.

  
5. I am happy that I am starting TWO new SCRAP Quilt! (they each have different measurements so I hope I will be able to make a "dent" in my scrap pile!)

I am staying positive! Isn't it GREAT!!

This is the rose bush that I babysit! It is in my neighbors yard, but I have taken care of it while the house was empty.

No comments: