Pages

Background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dad's Graduation


I really enjoyed going to my Dad's College Graduation! I wasn't there for the "first one"! I wasn't even a twinkle in my Daddy's eye then. LOL
But I'm glad we got to go to this one! 


Dad gave Mom a Certifical of Appreciation! I thought that was a GREAT idea! She definately had to put up with him doing alot of long hours of school!

We went out to a really upscale place for dinner - Denny's! hee hee hee







The kids made this WONDERFUL sign! We were the only ones there with a sign!!



Congratulations Dad! Way to Go! Now when are you going to get your Doctorate??
Just kiddin'

1 comment:

Stephania Eckstrom said...

It's evident that you are very proud of your dad and his accomplishments. Your mom even gave your dad a certificate! How sweet! I'm happy for all of you. Does he plan to take up any more studies in the future?