Pages

Background

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

From the School Room....

I feel like I haven't shared very many "Homeschool-ish" posts on here lately. The kids have been doing so good and I can't believe that the school year is almost over! We took ALOT of time off this year, but we still managed to get ALOT of work done! We are already finished with Handwriting and Journal... Yeah!! We have been working on all of the States and Capitals and we only have a few more left!! We made lapbooks for each Section of the Country - MidWest, SouthEastern, NorthEastern, etc.
Here are some pictures:

The kids are posing! I was crackin' up!

School is going great I always feel like there is MORE I could have completed in the school year, but.... OH Well!! Maybe I set unrealistic goals!

Here is a project I have been working on....

I am Re-Purposing Plastic Shopping Bags into "Plastic Fabric"!!
I am not sure what I am going to make out of it, but I am going to keep adding to it until I figure out what to make out of it!!

And Here is what our Cats do while we are doing School...  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

the kids posing is hilarious...although "ops normal" ;)
I LOVE lapbooking!! Everytime they show someone their books, they are reviewing the information. I love it!!
The cats....well....they're cats!!
;)))))))