Pages

Background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND ~ Movie Review!!

I was asked to do a Movie Review. I've never done one before (that I remember), so here goes...
The New "Alice in Wonderland" was a great addition to our family collection. I loved the vivid images and I really liked the use of color in this movie! It added a wonderful dimention to a "Classic". The costumes were AMAZING. I love that the creative juices were really flowing.  The cast was so great and very believable. It was very entertaining. The line up of actors and actresses were great.
It is a MUST OWN!!
I feel I must add that this is not a movie that I would watch on a regular basis. This is definately a movie that you need it be "in the mood" to watch. It isn't a movie that you watch because you want to chill. Its definately a - I feel like laughing and exercising my mind a little! I liked that they added a twist to the relationships of the characters.
The kids LOVED it. They laughed really hard at all of the antics of the various characters.
I would give this a 4 out of 5 Stars!

Did I do ok? LOL

No comments: