Pages

Background

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alyssa's Birthday Pancakes!




Well, Today is Alyssa's 9th Birthday.
Wow, They grow up so fast! She is the "BABY" and she's already 9! Wow!
Well, this morning she announced that she wanted "Birthday Strawberry Pancakes"! I was not ready for this! We are in the process of moving still and EVERYTHING is packed!! I didn't have any strawberries either!! I was very nervous. Then I remembered the Freezer... I had some strawberries stored from the last time we went picking!! So I whipped up some pancakes and added strawberries. They turned out better than I thought they would. She loves banana's so I topped her stack with banana's and added the syrup and TA DA!!
She made a Really LONG Wish and then gobbled them up!!
It was really quite cute watching her!
My secret is adding 1 1/2 cups of cut up strawberries to a pancake mix!! What a difference!

No comments: