Pages

Background

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mount Dora Quilt Show!

I thoroughly enjoyed this years Mount Dora Quilt Show! 

I love the theme that they chose.

I am always very impressed with the things people dream up to make! 



It was nice to meet up with Lisa and some other Quilting Friends! 





 So many of the quilts were awe-inspiring! I loved it! I felt like running home and designing! But...



This quilt really captured my attention! 



Then this cat quilt was so adorable! 

I just loved the hand embroidery! 



Aren't they great?



Now this one...I loved the colors and choices of placement! 


Aren't these too cute?

I love this one! 



I am looking forward to making another applique quilt this year! 

This is a great one! 
There will be more to come soon.... 


No comments: