Pages

Background

Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Birthday

I know this post is over a month late, but I am catching up on all of the stuff that I have missed posting about! 

My birthday this year was AWESOME!!! 

I am so glad that Detto got to share my special day this year! 
Last year he was deployed and the kids and I were in Italy. I will never forget my birthday in Venice, but I love being home with my family! 

This year I decided to stay home all day in my JAMMIES!! Stephen got me a huge 3-D Justin Bieber card. 
It was paybacks for me buying him a Justin Fan Club book as a joke for Christmas! LOL

He is so cute! 

Nana stopped by on my special day too!

I got some GREAT jewelry for my special day! 


Detto got me some beautiful pearls and Stephen and Sissy got me a heart charm that says "Mom" on one side and "I love you" on the back! 

I am so blessed!


THEN....Detto sang to me "One Less Lonely Girl" & DANCED!!!!

The kids joined in and it was AWESOME!! 


I don't know if there it is possible to have a better present than watching these crazies sing and dance! 


They were crackin' me up!! 

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! 


Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: