Pages

Background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to School Fun!! ~ Part 2

Then... Alyssa made this for her Science project. We are studying the human body this year and I must say that "skin" is kind of boring, so....
We did this:
Starting it...  
 The Finished Product!!
Alyssa drew and painted a cross section of skin and labeled all of the parts, including: nerves, hair, sweat glands, etc. 
She loves to paint so anything that lets her pull out the art supplies is GREAT!! My kids are such opposites. Stephen HATES to color or do crafts and Alyssa LOVES them! Its interesting to me to see the differences. Stephen is loving public school and I'm glad it has been working out for us!
I cant wait to see what Alyssa comes up with this week. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We're studying the human body this year too.