Pages

Background

Monday, November 8, 2010

Army Life Stinks.... Just for Today!

Today I DO NOT LIKE THE ARMY!! I appreciate the Army! I LOVE the Army! I respect the Army!! But today I dont like the Army!! It has my man and he's been far away for far to long!!

I cant believe he's only been gone for a short time, but it FEELS like months!! I think I'm just having a bad "Army Wife" day!! (is it ok to have those every once in awhile?)
I miss his arms, his smell, his kiss.... I miss my hubby!!
I know, I know... It will be over soon.............................................................. blah, blah, blah

I dont know how I am going to survive a WHOLE YEAR of this!! UGH!
Oh well!! Thank you Detto & all of our service Men & Women for your service, commitment, & dedication! But DETTO - HURRY HOME to me!!
I love you and I miss you! We'll see what tomorrow brings, but.... Today - I dont like the Army!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I thought he wasn't gone for a year yet--is this a shorter thing and then he goes for a year later?

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Yes, He's gone for a little over 2 weeks for NCO School/Warrior Training!! ONLY two weeks, but it feels like he's been gone FOREVER!

autumnesf said...

Have your day. Especially since you know its just a day. Because being a military wife? It stinks on some days. And we are allowed to say so. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Staci said...

Army life stinks sometimes! My husband has been in 27 years now. There are days I really, reallly hate it!

Hang in there, things will get better!

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Thanks for all of the encouraging comments & emails!! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way sometimes! LOL