Pages

Background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quilting Update

With Detto gone I have been spending lots of time in my sewing room. 
I have spent time cleaning it and organizing it!
I even decided to work on some older projects that have been waiting around for me. 
Like this Braided Rug! It's getting bigger...

This is a photo of some of my nine patches that I have been doing daily. Lisa took a couple to use as examples for the upcoming Sewing Class!

I finished quilting this.Then I even made AND added the binding. 
I just didn't take a picture.
I decided to play around with some ideas on how I want to lay out this quilt...What do you think?

Lisa came over to make a skirt with me.And then I showed her how to make a sewing caddy. 
I really should post that tutorial.... Maybe tomorrow. 

Hugs, 
Lisa

No comments: